My husband and I want to thank you for being so prompt on the appointed times. We have seldom had that happen in the past and it was appreciated. You have shown us consideration in all the transactions that we've had with you and also you were very helpful to us.Fred and Margaret Bailey (Tustin, CA)
Maximum Power for the Heaviest Garage Doors
- MyQ® technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your needs.
- ¾ HP motor with chain drive is built to provide maximum power to lift the heaviest doors including carriage house and solid wood.
- I-beam rail system and reinforced chassis with chain drive provides maximum support.
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) provides super quiet, smooth operation year after year.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Lifetime motor and 5-year parts warranty.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- PosiLock® locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Timer-to-Close remembers to close your garage door when you forget – automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in so no more fumbling in the dark.
The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.